Delivering Educated Professionals
American Research Institute, Inc. (ARI) is a leading provider of education and training services, allowing customers to achieve maximum effectiveness through high-quality, educationally sound, and mission-critical training. ARI offers a wide range of services, from designing custom training solutions to full outsourcing of training operations. ARI specializes in assisting clients by designing creative training solutions using the latest instructional design technology and delivery infrastructure.
The explosive growth of the Internet, wireless, and other technologies provides the opportunity to develop more cost-effective and efficient methods to train adults than either classroom or early computer-based training offered. Today, corporations and government agencies require strategic education solutions to remain competitive, and to ensure worker competency. ARI has learned how to effectively blend technologies and techniques using innovative approaches to create or improve learning programs designed to optimize the results of any education plan.
ARI offers our tools and services in any combination of ways to fit your needs. You can:
- Buy only what you need
- Mix and match best-of-class solutions
- Quickly and easily adapt to change
- Integrate with what you have
By using open standards as well as open source, ARI provides:
- Transparency - You can see and access all the information you need (versus having it locked in a proprietary format).
- Flexibility - You can easily change how the system works, or extend its capabilities, because the standards are open and available. You don't need to depend on us for changes.
- Integration--- Easily interface with other systems that use open standards.
Our offering structure allows us to swap out parts for newer, better solutions as they become available, making sure you have the best components available for your training needs and are not locked into a sub-standard application because it “comes with” a monolithic training solution.
Link Training to Measurable Business Results
All considerations of what to teach and how to teach it are made with the desired business result in mind. We ask: What skills does a particular person need to contribute to the success of the organization?